We are simply different
“HendiKup was conceived by Ivan Páleník, Diana Šilonová, and Marek Paulovič. We have been thinking about how to support skilled artists and artisans, who have disabilities, for various reasons; who cannot or do not know how to sell their products. We have found that many create beautiful and valuable products and art pieces, but many of them produce them just for fun and their work is known only among their friends and acquaintances. We have decided to change this. “
We invest in our esteemed artists and artisans more than any other e-shop selling handmade products
- We approach each artisan (must be Disabled) individually. First of all, we must like his product and their most be chemistry between us.
- All products offered on the website will be professionally photographed in the studio.
- Our copywriters adapt profile texts and product descriptions into a professional and attractive form.
- We interview all artisans and promote articles about them with paid advertising on social networks.
- Our SEO experts will improve the searchability of new products.
- We invest in paid Google advertising and create unique PPC campaigns for each artisan separately.
- We participate in various cultural events or competitions, where we make HendiKup visible and sell the products of our artisans.
- We address various organizations and companies and are constantly looking for new ways to sell products.
- We provide our artisans with administrative and legal support. We protect them from insolvent clients by first requesting payment from the customer and processing the order only after receiving it on the account.
All these activities are challenging. If a team of experts had not helped us with this project, we would never have been able to pay for these services. But our volunteers trust the project as much as we do at HendiKup. We see this as an investment in our people that will pay off in our successful sales of products and, above all, in spreading our message that people with disabilities can be useful for society.
I want to join
Follow us on social networks.